If you’ve invested your time in social media, you might wonder if you can skip an author website. While you can still operate primarily on social media, you’ll still want to be using that social media to direct your followers to get on your email list. Your email list is, and will remain, at least for the near future, your most successful selling tool. So, at a bare minimum, you need a landing page that you can send readers to so that they can get on your email list.
by Women in Publishing Summit | Sep 7, 2020
- Sponsor Spotlight: Authors in Media
- Sponsor Spotlight: Pubsite
- Do you need an author website?
- Sponsor Spotlight: BookFunnel
- What It Takes to Have Raving Fans as a Romance Writer
- Earning 10k a Month as an Author
- Sponsor Spotlight: ProWritingAid
- Sponsor Spotlight: Bublish
- Why Authors Need an Email List
- What went well in 2020!