Online Marketing for Busy Authors
Description: Fauzia Burke, Author, President of FSB Associates, Co-Founder of Pub Site, talks with Alexa about online marketing.
Format: Video Q&A
Level: This presentation is for all levels.
Author, President of FSB Associates, Co-Founder of Pub Site
Fauzia Burke, author of Online Marketing for Busy Authors, is the founder and president of FSB Associates an online book publicity firm, co-founder of Pub Site a platform for building author websites, and a consultant and coach for authors who need help navigating the book marketing and publicity landscape. Before starting FSB, she worked for Henry Holt and John Wiley. Fauzia has promoted books by authors such as Alan Alda, Arianna Huffington, Deepak Chopra, Melissa Francis, S. C. Gwynne, Mika Brzezinski, Charles Spencer and many more. She is based in San Diego, CA. FauziaBurke.com
Mentioned in this video:
- Book marketing techniques!
- The importance of a website as you’re trying to grow your author platform
- What you need to have on your website
- Pub-Site for authors – why they designed it for authors and what it can do for you as an author
- Make sure people can easily buy your book and sign up for your mailing list
- A lot of info on how to use their amazing site for author websites
- How to use blogging to build publicity
- Tips for doing your own publicity
- Comp titles – do a search for where it was covered – hack that narrows down the search when looking for things in your target market
- How to work with Fauzia
[bctt tweet=”We’re talking about #onlinemarketing for busy #authors with @FauziaBurke today @katbiggie. #authorpreneur #womeninpublishingsummit #amwriting #ampublishing” username=”womeninpublish1″]
There is ONE way to still access the full 2020 experience... you can get your Full Conference Pass upgrade now!
The Full Conference Pass/ Community Access is lifetime access to all of the presentations, in video and audio form. Additionally, you get access to a private support community where we are helping each other through our writing, publishing, and selling journeys. And bonus materials! Thousands of dollars of gifts, products, discounts, training, and more have been provided by our speakers and sponsors. You can learn more about the Full Conference Pass here or you can go ahead and grab it now!