Studying The Market for Success
Description: Kirsten Oliphant, Author & Podcaster, talks with Alexa about studying the market.
Format: Video Q&A
Level: This presentation is for all levels.
Author & Podcaster
Kirsten Oliphant has her MFA in fiction and is the author of over fifteen books in several genres. She hosts the popular Create If Writing podcast for authors who want to sell more books without being smarmy.
Kiki teaches a system that is applicable to ALL genres, so watch!
Mentioned in this video:
- What to do when sales aren’t what you expect
- How to learn how to write the book that the world wants to buy
- Easy ways to use Amazon and tools that people want to buy
- Presentation on Studying the market for success
- Pen name Emma St. Clair and Sullivan Gray
- Took over 5 years to see great success
- Importance of knowing your genre / niche well or you make mistakes
- Build the relationships that bring people back
- What is Kindle Unlimited?
- Mistakes Kiki made and how to avoid them
- Adding additional categories
- How to utilize reviews for success
- Read enough books in your genre so you GET those genres
- Writing a book TO market!! Means writing to meet reader expectations
- What’s hot in the romance market
- The importance of networking with other authors in your genre!
- Create If Writing Podcast!
More about Kirsten’s books at: https://createifwriting.com/books/
[bctt tweet=”We’re talking about studying the #market for #bookmarketing #kindlebooks success with @Kikimojo today @katbiggie #authorpreneur #womeninpublishingsummit #amwriting #ampublishing” username=”womeninpublish1″]
There is ONE way to still access the full 2020 experience... you can get your Full Conference Pass upgrade now!
The Full Conference Pass/ Community Access is lifetime access to all of the presentations, in video and audio form. Additionally, you get access to a private support community where we are helping each other through our writing, publishing, and selling journeys. And bonus materials! Thousands of dollars of gifts, products, discounts, training, and more have been provided by our speakers and sponsors. You can learn more about the Full Conference Pass here or you can go ahead and grab it now!