Bump Up Your Book Sales with Email Marketing
Description: Shayla Raquel, Editor, Author, Marketer, talks with Alexa about email marketing.
Format: Video Q&A
Level: This presentation is for all levels.
Editor, Author, Marketer
Angela J. Ford is an award-winning blogger, co-founder of Indie Author Lifestyle, and author of the International Best Selling epic fantasy series: The Four Worlds. She’s passionate about helping authors and creatives do more work they love by helping them with websites and marketing. You’re most likely to find her with her nose in a book and a cup of coffee in hand.
Mentioned in this video:
- Book marketing by growing an email list
- The email list is your most important marketing tool
- Shayla's book – The Ten Commandments of Author Branding
- Email newsletter marketing is alive and well, if it’s not workign for you, you’re doing it wrong
- Value and consistency – helping people through the newsletter
- Jane Friedman – https://www.janefriedman.com/
- When you have an email list, you have your people on your turf
- Why you MUST use an email CRM (Mailchimp, ConvertKit, MailerLite)
- Illegal to send your list emails directly from your personal email (CANN/SPAM Act)
- What should be in your newsletter
- How to determine where your subscribers are coming from and what they are interested in
- Shayla’s best tips for growing your email list
Learn more about Shayla's books at: https://shaylaraquel.com/
[bctt tweet=”We're talking about how to use email marketing to bump up your book sales with @shaylaleeraquel today @womeninpublish1. #authorpreneur #womeninpublishingsummit #amwriting #ampublishing” username=”writepublishsell”]
There is ONE way to still access the full 2020 experience... you can get your Full Conference Pass upgrade now!
The Full Conference Pass/ Community Access is lifetime access to all of the presentations, in video and audio form. Additionally, you get access to a private support community where we are helping each other through our writing, publishing, and selling journeys. And bonus materials! Thousands of dollars of gifts, products, discounts, training, and more have been provided by our speakers and sponsors. You can learn more about the Full Conference Pass here or you can go ahead and grab it now!