Are you confused by how and where to publish your book? Do you want to make sure you get it right the FIRST time so you don't have any embarrassing OOPS' on launch day or leading into it? Join me for a 90-min workshop that will cover:
- The difference between IngramSpark, KDP/Amazon, KOBO, and other distributors
- How to put your book on pre-order – ebook AND print
- How to properly set your book up on Ingram so that book stores will consider your book – easy to mess up the different areas on Ingram! (And access to tutorials on loading your book properly so that you do not make embarrassing and costly mistakes)
- How to distribute widely OR why to stay with KDP select
- Free downloads? Should you run a free download day, and if so, how can you maximize results?
- Understanding what it means to have your book distributed by other retailers… and what that means for sales
- What happens when you mess up? Getting back in the saddle again…
- Basically – how not to screw it all up… because we see OOOOOOPPSSS every day….
- Live Q&A to answer any other pressing questions.
Already published? I'm sure you'll still learn a thing or two.