FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CHANDRA BROOKS, NOTED WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT COACH, ACTIVIST & AUTHOR, ANNOUNCED AS CLOSING KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR THE WOMEN IN PUBLISHING SUMMIT – MARCH 4TH – 8TH
Online Summit Features Over 70 Female Leaders in the Publishing World and will Culminate on International Woman’s Day
Columbia, SC – March 1, 2019 – Write.Publish.Sell, leading online provider of author coaching, publishing and book launch support, is pleased to announce Chandra Brooks, noted women’s empowerment coach, activist and author of the acclaimed book Black, Brown & Political: Get Informed, Get Empowered, and Change the Game, will be the closing keynote speaker of the online Women in Publishing Summit scheduled for March 4th – 8th.
Created as a forum to advocate for the role of women in the future of publishing, the Women in Publishing Summit supports the female rising stars and offers an environment for current success drivers continue to thrive.
“There is no more fitting way to celebrate International Woman’s Day than by hearing from Chandra Brooks, former commissioner for The Santa Clara County Commission on the Status of Women and Girls and Board member for Women’s March Bay Area,” said Alexa Bigwarfe, founder and CEO of Write|Publish|Sell. “Brooks, together with more than seventy other speakers will challenge women in the publishing industry to explore their future, their role in publishing and how to pave the way for future generations. We are honored to have such an influential line-up at our summit.”
Brooks will be accompanied by such notable luminaries in publishing as:
- Roshanda “The Rosho” Pratt – Storyteller Strategist and Heart-felt Producer, empowers media personalities and influencers to rule their world by telling one of the greatest stories; their own.
- Miranda Lievers – Co-founder and COO of the company Thinkific
- Na’Ima B. Robert – Founding editor of ‘SISTERS’, the magazine for Muslim women, has been telling stories and helping other women tell theirs for over 15 years.
- Eva Natiello – New York Times Best Selling Author of the incredible thriller, The Memory Box
- Joan Dempsey – Multi-award winning author of the book This is How it Begins
- Liliana López – Author of the children’s book, Am I Pretty?/ ¿Soy Bonita?is presenting on the topic of Latinas in Publishing and seeks to encourage other Hispanic women to follow their dreams of publishing.
- and so many more incredible women! See all of our speakers Here.
For more information on the Women in Publishing Summit or to register, visit www.womeninpublishingsummit.com.
About Women in Publishing Summit
The Women in Publishing Summit advocates the role of women in the future of media and supports the female rising stars and current success drivers of niche publishing! Follow on Facebook @WomenInPublishing @writepublishsell on IG and @writepubsell on Twitter.