Episode 74 – Creating great stories & connections to grow your platform with Adriana Alvarez
Adriana Alvarez runs a female owned publishing house and is a huge proponent of helping other women start their own publishing endeavors. She shares her tips on why you should use storytelling to grow your platform, how you can gain exposure by writing for major publications, and why women should take the world by storm with their books.
- The importance of storytelling when marketing your book
- How storytelling can help you with social media
- Writing for major publications to grow your audience and gain exposure
- How to get connections with editors at major publications
- How the publishing world is changing
- Why giving yourself “space” is so important to your creativity.
Learn more here: