Ingram Spark: The 2024 Women in Publishing Summit Platinum Sponsor
The 2024 Women in Publishing Summit is coming soon and we are excited to announce that Ingram Spark is joining us as this year's platinum sponsor!
IngramSpark is an award-winning independent publishing platform that offers authors and independent publishers access to trade-quality print books, ebooks, and global distribution.
Paige Allen is the Director of IngramSpark and a brand and marketing strategist developing innovative channels for content delivery. She partners with companies and executives to sharpen their professional operations, define their brand identity, and engage audiences for maximum conversion. Paige is passionate about helping people and connecting companies to their right consumer. In addition to her extensive PR and marketing experience, Paige is a trained Sweet Adelines International, an a cappella barbershop singer, and member of Metro Nashville Chorus.
What does Ingram Spark do?
In short, Ingram Spark offers:
- Formats: EPUB ebooks, paperbacks, and hardcovers are available in many trim sizes, interior colors, papers, and bindings.
- Global distribution: availability to over 40,000 retailers in-person and online, including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and independent bookstores and libraries worldwide
- Free Education: free resources to help you publish successfully The first step is to create an account. What you need to complete the process:
- Credit card to keep on file in your secure account (can be changed at any time or others added)
- Tax ID number (because as a publisher, you are also considered a business owner)
- Banking information or PayPal information (US) (for direct deposit of what you earn for every book sale)
Once your account is activated, you can login and upload a book; this is when you enter all of the relevant information about your title.
Title setup is free, and revisions cost $25.00 per file after the first 60 days of your title being approved for printing. Revisions are free within the first 60 days. A Market Access Fee of 1% of your list price will be applied to any sales through our distribution channels.
IngramSpark also offers distribution for eBooks! IngramSpark ebook channels now include subscriptions, libraries, and more! Your ebooks can be available in more places and more ways, including lending services. Retailers and libraries include iBookstore, Kobo, Kindle, Barnes & Noble, Hoopla, EBSCO, OverDrive, Follett, and many more; That’s millions of potential readers accessing your ebook from anywhere.
What kind of author needs Ingram Spark?
Ingram Spark serves professionals in the publishing industry at any point, authors and independent publishers, beginner, intermediate, and advanced and genre doesn't matter! We believe that every author needs Ingram Spark. Regardless of where you are on your author journey, Ingram Spark can provide the insights and resources you need to help further your career. Their efforts in providing various forms of distribution for authors is extraordinary, so we highly suggest you research Ingram Spark to find out more.
How can you learn more about Ingram Spark?
Head on over to the IngramSpark website to see how they can help you get your book distributed!