The discussion of diversity in publishing has been happening for years behind closed doors, but 2020 was a breakthrough year in the publishing industry. There were several big “scandals” around equal pay and representation in the publishing industry that came to light, creating some really interesting conversations for those of us who care about both the state of the publishing industry AND who advocate for fair representation of marginalized voices.
by Women in Publishing Summit | Apr 2, 2019
by Women in Publishing Summit | Mar 4, 2019
- Battle of the 2021 Writer Bundles
- Write Publish Profit 4.0
- Dying of a broken book marketing heart?
- How can Kindle Vella help authors?
- Planning Your Virtual Book Launch
- Setting Goals for a Successful Book Launch
- Unique Marketing Ideas for Authors
- Is it a bad book or a bad review?
- Diversity in Publishing
- Sponsor Spotlight: Authors in Media